Here i want to mapp from source to Target structures. The target structure should get the values from the source structure when the source structure "dno" value is 10 otherwise it should not get the values into target structure.
Subject:Mapping problem please help me Author:Alberto Massari Date:11 Jun 2007 06:30 AM
you can use XSLT Mapper to jump start your transformation:
- load the first XML in the left pane
- load the second XML in the right pane
- right click on the canvas, pick 'Condition Tests', then '='
- drag the Dno element from the left pane to the top input port of the '=' symbol
- double click on the bottom input port of the '=' symbol, and enter 10 in the dialog box
- right click on the canvas, pick 'XSLT Instructions', then 'if'
drag the output port of the '=' symbol to the input port of the 'if'
- drag the output port of the 'if' symbol to the Row element in the right tree
- drag the Dno to the Deptno
- drag the Department to the Department
(at this point I have no idea from where the data for employee data comes from)