XML Editor
Sign up for a WebBoard account Sign Up Keyword Search Search More Options... Options
Chat Rooms Chat Help Help News News Log in to WebBoard Log in Not Logged in
Show tree view Topic
Topic Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Go to previous topicPrev TopicGo to next topicNext Topic
Postnext
Pradeep MysoreSubject: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 14 Apr 2003 01:07 PM
Hi All,
Using Document Wizards option, I am trying to generate a XML from a XML Schema (xsd file). After selecting the
appropriate XSD File, The select root elements
drop down box does not display any root elements.
The XSD file is a valid file and all the elements can be
seen by opening the XSD file in Stylus.
Has anyone faced this problem? Or am i doing anything wrong?
Thanks a lot in adavnce.

-Pradeep

Postnext
(Deleted User) Subject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: (Deleted User)
Date: 14 Apr 2003 01:13 PM
hi, Pradeep

can you send your XSD schema file to us so that we can take a look at it.

thanks.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: stylus-studio-tech Listmanager [mailto:listmanager@edn.exln.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 1:27 PM
> To: Recipients of 'stylus-studio-tech' suppressed
> Subject: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
>
>
> From: "Pradeep Mysore"
>
> Hi All,
> Using Document Wizards option, I am trying to generate a XML from
> a XML Schema (xsd file). After selecting the
> appropriate XSD File, The select root elements
> drop down box does not display any root elements.
> The XSD file is a valid file and all the elements can be
> seen by opening the XSD file in Stylus.
> Has anyone faced this problem? Or am i doing anything wrong?
> Thanks a lot in adavnce.
>
> -Pradeep
>
>
> To reply: mailto:stylus-studio-tech.6573@edn.exln.com
> To start a new topic: mailto:stylus-studio-tech@edn.exln.com
> To login: http://edn.exln.com/~SSDN
>

Postnext
Pradeep MysoreSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 14 Apr 2003 01:25 PM
Hi Song,
Thanks for the response. Please find the XSD file
as an attachment.
Thanks
-Pradeep


ApplicationInvoiceDetailStylus.xsd

Postnext
(Deleted User) Subject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: (Deleted User)
Date: 14 Apr 2003 02:22 PM
Hi, Pradeep

using your test case, I can see the root list. can you tell us which
version of stylus studio you are using?(go to help/about)

song.



> -----Original Message-----
> From: stylus-studio-tech Listmanager [mailto:listmanager@edn.exln.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 1:45 PM
> To: Recipients of 'stylus-studio-tech' suppressed
> Subject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
>
>
> From: "Pradeep Mysore"
>
> Hi Song,
> Thanks for the response. Please find the XSD file
> as an attachment.
> Thanks
> -Pradeep
>
>
> To reply: mailto:stylus-studio-tech.6575@edn.exln.com
> To start a new topic: mailto:stylus-studio-tech@edn.exln.com
> To login: http://edn.exln.com/~SSDN
>

Postnext
Pradeep MysoreSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 14 Apr 2003 02:28 PM
That's very strange!!!
It is an Unlimited version of Stylus Studio
Framework Version :4.6,Build 103q
Please let me know if there is any patch.
Thanks
-Pradeep

Postnext
Pradeep MysoreSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 14 Apr 2003 04:29 PM
Hi Song,
Do you know why i am not able to see the root elements
in the "Choose Root Element" dialog box?
Is it is something to do with the Stylus version.
Which version are you using?
Please let me know when you get a chance.

The Version that i am using is :
Framework Version :4.6,Build 103q

Thanks
-Pradeep


On 4/14/03 2:22:08 PM, Song Wang wrote:
>Hi, Pradeep

using your test
>case, I can see the root list.
>can you tell us which
version
>of stylus studio you are
>using?(go to
>help/about)

song.



>
>-----Original Message-----
>
>From: stylus-studio-tech
>Listmanager
>[mailto:listmanager@edn.exln.c
>om]
> Sent: Monday, April 14,
>2003 1:45 PM
> To: Recipients
>of 'stylus-studio-tech'
>suppressed
> Subject: RE:
>Stylus studio-Root Elements
>are Not Displayed
>
>
> From:
>"Pradeep Mysore"
>
> Hi
>Song,
> Thanks for the
>response. Please find the XSD
>file
> as an attachment.
>
>Thanks
> -Pradeep
>
>
> To
>reply:
>mailto:stylus-studio-tech.6575
>@edn.exln.com
> To start a new
>topic:
>mailto:stylus-studio-tech@edn.
>exln.com
> To login:
>http://edn.exln.com/~SSDN
>



Postnext
Pradeep MysoreSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 15 Apr 2003 10:50 AM
Do you know why i am not able to see the root elements
in the "Choose Root Element" dialog box?
Is it is something to do with the Stylus version.
Which version are you using?
Please let me know when you get a chance.

The Version that i am using is :
Framework Version :4.6,Build 103q

Thanks
-Pradeep

Postnext
Alberto MassariSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Alberto Massari
Date: 15 Apr 2003 11:37 AM
Hi Pradeep,
I have tried using the latest version of Stylus (4.6 build 103s), and I am
able to see all the top level elements in the "Choose Root Element" dialog box.
Can you try installing this version from
http://www.sonicsoftware.com/cgi-bin/sonic.cgi/download_product.w?prodtype=Sonic%20Stylus%20Studio%20Evaluation%20Edition
to see if it solves your problem?

Thanks,
Alberto

Posttop
Pradeep MysoreSubject: RE: Stylus studio-Root Elements are Not Displayed
Author: Pradeep Mysore
Date: 15 Apr 2003 12:17 PM
Hi Alberto,
The download installs build 103r. I am not
able see the root elements even with 103r.
Where do we get 103s.
The release notes says about 103s. However the
One kept for download is 103r.
Please let me know where to find 4.6 103s
Thanks
-Pradeep


On 4/15/03 11:37:40 AM, Alberto Massari wrote:
>Hi Pradeep,
I have tried using
>the latest version of Stylus
>(4.6 build 103s), and I am
>
able to see all the top level
>elements in the "Choose Root
>Element" dialog box.
Can you
>try installing this version
>from
>
http://www.sonicsoftware.com/
>cgi-bin/sonic.cgi/download_pro
>duct.w?prodtype=Sonic%20Stylus
>%20Studio%20Evaluation%20Editi
>on
to see if it solves your
>problem?

Thanks,
Alberto





 
Topic Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Go to previous topicPrev TopicGo to next topicNext Topic
Download A Free Trial of Stylus Studio 6 XML Professional Edition Today! Powered by Stylus Studio, the world's leading XML IDE for XML, XSLT, XQuery, XML Schema, DTD, XPath, WSDL, XHTML, SQL/XML, and XML Mapping!  
go

Log In Options

Site Map | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Trademarks
Stylus Scoop XML Newsletter:
W3C Member
Stylus Studio® and DataDirect XQuery ™are from DataDirect Technologies, is a registered trademark of Progress Software Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. © 2004-2016 All Rights Reserved.