Subject:XSLT document validation... Author:Alex Kucherenko Date:20 Mar 2002 08:32 AM
I need XSLT document validation on each Ctrl+S press, like XML Spy do... This is very useful and can detect most common mistakes...
Also Needed such features, like:
- context filtering: I mean when I type something inner of xsl:template then in popup intellisense window must be only xsl:... which are valid... (according to MSXSL help in popup must be only 'child' xsl objects)... I saw such in xsd scheme editing;
- automatic project structure update from Source Safe tree...
- Shortcuts to user tools needed
- automaticaly output window must be open when user tools are executed
- needed macro language to simplify most common typing tasks...
Thanks a lot for your work.