Subject:Stylus Studio 3.0 Now Available Author:Carl Sjogreen Date:05 Jun 2001 10:06 PM
eXcelon Corporation is pleased to announce the release of Stylus Studio 3.0, the next major release of our award winning XSL editor.
Stylus Studio 3.0 has been completely redesigned to more fully meet the needs of XML developers. Now based on the familiar Integrated Development Environment (IDE) model, Stylus Studio includes a variety of tools for managing complete applications. In addition to stylesheet editing, Stylus supports editing of XML and XML schemas (XSD & DTD), XML-XML mapping, and fully integrated XSLT and Java debugging.
The major Stylus components include:
* Project Manager: Manage all the related XML, XSL, Schema and Java files in a project
* XML Editor: Easily create & edit any XML document, large or small
* XSLT Editor: The most sophisticated XSLT editor on the market
* XML - XML Mapper: Graphically create XSLT stylesheets to convert data
* XML Schema (XSD & DTD) Editor: Graphically create schema documents
* XSLT and Java Debugger: A complete debugger for XSLT stylesheets
* XPath Query Support: Execute XPath Queries against XML Documents
* Document Wizards: Create XML and XSLT Documents from other formats
* Java Source Editor: Edit Java Extension Functions
* Repository Integration: Integrated with any webDAV compliant repository
To download your evaluation copy, and for additional product information please see www.stylusstudio.com.